Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Quick Sneak Peek

Hello Dear Friends!
I had the wonderful opportunity to be the Indoor Photographer at the Wild Horse and Burro Festival that was held out here in Tooele Utah on the 7-9 of this month. I took close to 2000 photos over the course of the two days that I was there for photos! I have gone through about 385 photos so far and all of them are from the first day. I have a very Long road to go but am still planning to be finished by the end of the month! =)
I have two wonderful sneak peeks for you! Remember that I do not hate comments, so feel free to leave me comments!
Now, are you ready to see what I have been working on for the past few days?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Check back again soon for more updates from this Photo Shoot and when these photos might be put up for sale!
~Virginia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment