Monday, March 26, 2012

Christmas Time

These are too shots from a fun Christmas photo shoot of a fun and very happy family! You always hear in the photography community that the most important thing in a great photo is patience. This is very true, but this photo shoot took it to a whole new level. I was contacted about doing their Christmas photos but they wanted to wait until a good snow storm came along. If you live in Utah you know that last years snow storms were very small and most of the time melted off before the sun was even fully in the sky. So day after day, week after week, we waited and finally just in the nick of time there was a nice snow storm and we packed up and ran out to Murray Park to get these photos done! We were all out in the cold freezing and laughing. We got wet and muddy but these shots sure did turn out great! Like I said before, one of the things I need to work on is positioning and this was a great tester but I think it really turned out great! They were all very pleased!
As usual I used my Sony DSC-HX1 with all standard stock parts, no special lens or filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment