Monday, March 26, 2012

Zoo & Aviary

I'm happy to share my favorite photos from my trips to Utah's Hogle Zoo and Utah's Tracy Aviary from 2011 for these photos I used my favorite camera which is a Sony DSC-HX1 with the standard stock lens. If you have ever had the chance to use a Sony DSC-HX1 you'll know that this cameras standard stock lens is unbelieveably surprising! (In out door settings.) The Sony DSC-HX1 is not a DSLR camera, it is actually a super zoom-digital deluxe point and shoot. I love this camera, the best part about this camera is that it has most of the same functions that a DSLR has to offer, not only can you run in all of the standard photo settings that come on most any digital camera, but you also get to run in fully Manual Mode where you get the chance to set any function you need or Shutter Priority Mode where the ISmart mode takes care of most settings except the ISO and Shutter Speed. It also has tons of accessories including many different types of lenses and flash add ons. (That is just part of the reason that its called a Delux Point and Shoot Camera.) Not only is this camera a step down from a DSLR but it also  is only half the cost! That for me was a big factor on if I got this camera or not. I am what most people call a Dollar Shop Gal, I never try to push my luck when it comes to money, I only spend what I know I can afford and for me there is never a reason or a situation that I need to spend 1,000+ on a camera when one that costs half the price will get the job done and get the job done right!
Well, anyway, lets stop talking about what the camera can do and just show you what it can do!












No comments:

Post a Comment