Monday, March 26, 2012

Stopping to Smell the Flowers

Well, rather then smelling the flowers lets take photos of them! Some of my favorite photos are of these gifts from Mother Nature. One of my all time favorite spots to take these kind of photos is local Murray Park here in Utah. It is filled with vibrant flowers, growing and blossoming trees! It has everything to offer when it comes to nature photography. (Of course it doesn't really have everything to offer but it really does have a lot to offer! There is always something new to photograph there!) But, when I can't make it out to the Park I simply pack up my camera and just enjoy the beauty that surround me and my family. We live in an apartment and in doing so our grounds always have new flowers being put in to enjoy. Lets enjoy some of the best that Mother Nature has to offer shall we? As usual all of these photos have been taken with my faithful Sony DSC-HX1 with all of the standard stock parts.










No comments:

Post a Comment